Sales Manager, North - Rainbow Springs, Agrodome, Hukafalls Jet!
Full Time - Rotorua
- Lead sales success and major client relationships
- Combine your passion for tourism, culture and sales performance in this dynamic role
- Represent this unique tourism organisation that connects our culture with truly New Zealand experiences
Ngāi Tahu Tourism are looking for a talented sales leader to join the team as Sales Manager, North (based in Rotorua).
Do you have the passion to make a difference and to become part of tē whānau tāpoi - Ngāi Tahu Tourism family – where local knowledge, leadership and authentic hospitality ensures the sharing of real connections and extraordinary experiences with their manuhiri (customers).
Reporting to the General Manager, Sales and Market Development and leading a team of sales professionals; the Sales Manager, North takes overall accountability for enhancing revenue and profitability across the Ngāi Tahu Tourism experiences in the North Island – Rainbow Springs, Agrodome, Hukafalls Jet.
What you will be doing:
- Providing strong and visible leadership to each of your team members, guiding and coaching them to ensure they meet their objectives individually and as a team;
- Developing and then implementing the overall sales strategy for the region together with individual sales plans to ensure financial and other key performance targets are met in the short and longer term;
- Appropriately representing Ngāi Tahu Tourism to the market, channel partners and all stakeholders; developing and actively managing relationships that will lead to achievement of objectives.
- Supporting the wider Ngāi Tahu Tourism sales teams, contributing to strategic thinking and providing proactive assistance as required.
What you have:
- Proven leadership experience in a sales environment; success developing successful sales strategies and sales teams.
- Experience driving business or portfolio profitability through high performing teams and the development of key relationships.
- A reputation for being in the front line; talking about the organisation and creating excitement in the product, service or experience.
- A passion for tourism and knowledge of outstanding New Zealand experiences.
- An openness to learning basic tikanga and demonstrating Ngāi Tahu’s values.
What you will get:
A unique opportunity contribute to the success of this exceptional New Zealand organisation.
For more information about the company; please visit www.ngāitahutourism.co.nz.
For a confidential discussion about the role and your application please telephone Ginny Fail at Decipher Group on 021 560 440 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Monday 29th April 2019.
Download job description